T-Shirts On Sale



The Eagle Has Landed

Saturday, March 10, 2012

I wrote over a month ago about how I bought a 1977 Ford Custom Van in Fort Worth, and was going to have it shipped to where I now live in Mississippi. I was waiting on my tax return to come in before I could get it shipped.

As some of you might have heard the IRS had a major backlog of payments they couldn't send out for whatever bullshit reason. Well last week my deposit finally went through and I made arrangement's to have it shipped.

Exactly one week after I made the call it's now in my driveway. I already showed pictures of the exterior, luckily nothing changed in the move. So I thought I would share some pictures of the swank 70's interior.

Custom Wrap Around Couch In The Back

 Thick Shag From Floor to Ceiling

Shot From The Back Seat 

Custom Cup Holder Built On The Dog House

It Flips Down To Reveal A Hand Gun Shaped Spot
And Holes Drilled Perfect Sized For Bullets!  

And One Last Shot Of The Orange Beast  

2 comments:

Aaayejaaaye said...

where did you find this beauty? im looking for a vintage van myself

Unknown said...

Believe it or not I found it on craigslist. I looked for over a year on ebay motors, and saw van after van sell for an outrageous price. I then started looking on craigslist Dallas listings and saw older vans come up quite often. Another great place to find them is vannin.com in the classified section.

Post a Comment