T-Shirts On Sale



Post to Come: Bedford Vans, Classic JDM Book Update, and Maggie Cheung!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

So a month goes by, and I don't post anything. Then last week happens and I write 7 new post. I'm trying to keep the pace up, so here's a list of what to expect. 

Not a lot is commonly known about Bedford Vans in the US, even among enthusiast.
Will take a close look at these British GM people movers in a detailed Profile. 

My post about Classic JDM Books has had a lot of hits but since posting it I have
found many more resources including the English language "BIBLE"  on the subject.
Look for a picture heavy post coming soon.

So Japanese women get a lot of love on this site, but I don't discrihate I love all
Asian women! To prove just that point, we will have a nice profile and selected
Filmography on Hong Kong beauty Maggie Cheung! 

If you notice I didn't put any dates on when these will go up, I'm going to try in fit them all in this week, but there's my other two blogs I have to  post on as well so just check back and see.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, realy fantastic van. Use it correctlyBedford Vans

Post a Comment