T-Shirts On Sale



SCORE: 1977 Ford Econoline 150 Custom

Monday, February 6, 2012


It was the right time and I was at the right place. I had spotted the crigslist ad two weeks ago, and conversed with the seller by phone and text.

I live by the mantra that if it's to good to be true it probably is, this seemed to be the case. The seller assured me everything in the description was accurate. I decided to make a weekend trip to Fort Worth to see it in person. Sure enough it was as nice in person as in the photos.

I paid for the van, and rented a trailer from U-Hall unfortunately the trailer was to small. What really sucked is the fact that I didn't find that out until I loaded the van on and ripped a hole the front passenger side tire. I then hauled it from Godly, TX to Fort Worth and nearly flipped the van off the trailer.

So it was decided I would store it at my friends house long enough for me to arrange transport from a shipping company.

I'm so excited, it's not perfect by any means but is a great platform for a custom van project.

Photos below.

The grille trim needs to be replaced, but otherwise
a nice straight front end
Changing the Tire


Didn't take any photos of the interior, but it's all original from '77. Floor to ceiling shag carpet, four captains chairs and a custom wrap around sofa in the rear.


0 comments:

Post a Comment