T-Shirts On Sale



SCORE: Mexican & Japanese Toys

Monday, March 26, 2012

It was magic mail-man day as he brought me three packages I've been waiting for, take a look below to see the score. As always click the image for a bigger picture.

Got s sweet deal on these masked luchadors, these are coming harder to find in Mexico and are usually purchased at the Lucha Libre matches. The huge in toy terms, 18 inches. 


El Canik

El Filino

La Parka

Ora

Psicosis
I collect these 6 inch Japanese vinyl figures, they sale in Japan for about $5, but retail in the U.S.
For about $15. I usually pick an arm full up when I go to conventions but found a U.S. Seller
that had a nice selection for a good price.  

Early Gamera
 
Godzilla 1968


Ultraman foe Baltron
 

Not an import, but I got it in today
so I thought I post it
A size comparison to show you just how
big these wrestlers are 

0 comments:

Post a Comment