T-Shirts On Sale



T's of my Own Creation

Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm a T-Shirt and jeans guy. I have polo's, sweaters, hoodies, and collared shirts but I feel the most comfortable wearing T's and Jeans. Besides print-less undershirts I don't buy any of my T's at the store. I truly believe T-shirts are a great way of expressing oneself. 

For a small time I was into silk screening my own, but the cost and clean-up was a nightmare. Now there's services all over the web offering Direct to Garment Printing. Imagine an inkjet printer that printed on t-shirts instead of paper and you get the idea.

Although there are quite a few out there, in my opinion mysoti.com is the best, and cafepress.com is the worst. Similar sites but a world of differences as far as quality and price go. 

My storefront is finally set up so shop away. Your helping a good cause, proceeds go to a starving artist named Chris ;p 

Below are a couple of designs I made for this blog and my film site ElectroShclock.com. I have a couple of other designs I'm working on, one for LuridLit so I can have my blog trilogy collection. I'll post that one once it's finished. 



ElectroSchlock

Orbital Induction

Everyone's favorite British Van, Bedford! 

Fathom. First in a series titled "Hoax"

Show where you stand spiritually with the Mythos inspired
shirt "Squirm" 

All these prints are available by clicking the Shop Link above. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment