T-Shirts On Sale



Time to Post Something

Monday, May 7, 2012

So it's been quite a while since I've posted anything (yes I know, I suck.) Life has been crazy, my other two blogs are doing well and I've been pretty busy with those. I have to admit though I've been wasting a lot of time on an international pen pal site flirting with girls from South East Asia (yes I know, I'm a bastard.) I'm writing this now to let everyone know I have a couple of good post in the hopper. Post on Cars, Vans, Toys, and Book/CD Reviews are all on the way.

By the way I just noticed I hit a 1,000 page views, hells yes! Thanks for everyone who visit regularly and for those who stumble on here through google. I appreciate you all.

If this is your first time here I urge you to visit the archives, you will find mindless rambling on all sorts of random shit. Stay tuned... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment