T-Shirts On Sale



This is... Son of Cult Fiction 3

Thursday, February 23, 2012


Look how awesome this cover is! I know better than anyone you can't judge a book (or CD) by its cover. I have to admit though, I bought this for it's cover.

So cover aside is it any good? Well just about all the "Cult Fiction" series is pretty hit or miss. There might be a couple of good songs and the rest duds, or it could go the other way.

I liked about half the songs on this disc, which for the most parts are theme songs from movies and TV.  It's an eclectic mix to say the least, where else does Urge Overkill share space with the Monkeys?

I'm usually doing good if I can get into at least three songs on any given CD, so this one fairs pretty well and gets my recommendation for a buy, now I have a clean copy of the A-Team theme song to jam out to in my van.
CD Artwork is equally awesome

0 comments:

Post a Comment