T-Shirts On Sale



Media Storage

Thursday, February 16, 2012


What would you take with you, if you were going to be away from all your stuff for at least a year? I was faced with that questions when it was decided I would be spending some time with my parents three states away from my old house. I took a couple of books I was in the middle of reading, and some I planned to read. Same thing with DVDs and Blu Rays. When I got to my new place my mom surprised me with an empty bookcase.


I filled the bottom shelf about halfway with my stuff, but over the course of the last six months it's been getting pretty filled. I don't have a "before" picture but this is its current state.



I have taken (blurry) pictures of each shelf click each one for a description of what's stored on each one.

Shelf 1
Shelf 2
Shelf 3
Shelf 4
Shelf 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment