T-Shirts On Sale



Dollar SCORE

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

It's been a while since my last SCORE post. Well I'm in the middle of a financial crunch at the moment, but that doesn't mean I can't find a good SCORE here and there. Recently I visited two different dollar store's. One where everything was a buck, and a Dollar General where everything is ridiculously cheap. 

I actually scored some cool stuff, see below. As always click for a bigger picture.

Thin Plastic Zombie Mask. Brought to us by the fine Mexican company El Cheapo
My two Terrifying Sons modeling them

They had these cool Masked Luchador toys for a buck a piece
Check out the Mexi-Mullet!
This Werewolf bust was in the Halloween section and called for
me to buy him.
--------------------

So the Dollar General had a bin of movies, I actually found some decent stuff for $3
a piece!

Love Ranch
The Crazies (2010)

Survival Of the Dead

So why so cheap? Take a look at the copy above the bar code it says:
"Previously Viewed"
They're all Ex-Rentals!
Book: Prison Ship by Michael Bowers

So why buy a book from the dollar store, I mean how good could it be?
Well it hearkens back to the day of the dime store novel, that and
as my son pointed out the guy on the cover is holding a badly painted "NERF" gun you can
get at Toy's R Us! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment